About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

Pelakîs updated

HERE is a map that I drew last night and this morning (while I was waiting for my school's website to let me log on to my courses) for my geeky worldbuilding project. I'm not putting the map into this post because it's too wide, and if I used a smaller size it would mess up the scale etc. I'm also working on a font, a botanical encyclopedia, more maps and a ton of other stuff which may or may not be up soon depending on how much time I have while I'm in Dalian. (Did I mention that I'm going to Dalian, the city in which I used to live, to stay with some friends and study for ten days?) 

***

Actually, here is the beginning of the botanical encyclopedia. The zoological one will probably come quite a bit later. 

I feel kind of bad saying 'Hey, guys, look at this thing I did!', but since the Pekakîs site doesn't really tell you when it updates as blatantly as this site, I'm going to post updates every now and then. I hope you don't mind. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they all speak one language, or different languages?

P.S. restions!