About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

About



Fall 1993- born in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, the Canary Islands, Spain to an English teacher and computer programmer turned English teacher

Summer 1994- moved from the Canary Islands to Madison, Wisconsin

Summer 1999- moved to Dalian, China

Fall 1999- started going to a Chinese public school after five years of homeschooling, madness ensued

Spring 2004- parents separate

Summer 2007- moved to Ningbo, China, stopped going to Chinese school

Spring 2oo8- started this blog on a whim

Summer 2008- parents divorce

Spring 2009- moved in with best friends and family in Pendleton, Oregon

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two things:

1) I was there for that picture. This is wonderful.

2) You might want to check Babelyu...whoever hosts the images for the background has screwed up big time. I was afraid that would happen with Dreaming in Meroned so I re-hosted them all on my own Photobucket and spent hours on links...it was a pain, but worth the effort.

P.S. Desmon. d.