About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

Cast

Layli- otherwise known as 'me', 'blogmistress' and 'your holiness'. 

Mom- lives in Ningbo, China and teaches English. 

Dad- lives in Dalian, China and teaches English. 

Aunt Sarah- my legal guardian. I live in her house, eat her food and am best friends with her two eldest offspring. 

Uncle Dan- Aunt Sarah's husband. I live in his house and steal his internets. 

Their slaves: 
  • Brynne- she and I share a room and a love for Cat Stevens. We also steal each other's ideas and are convinced that the other writes better poetry. 
  • Carew- daily discussions, often on philosophy, and much making fun of each other. 
  • Gareth- is alternately obsessed with killing me and quoting the TV show Firefly
  • Taran- legos and adorableness
  • Luke and Charcoal- cats! 
Uncle Brad and Aunt Linda- have an awesome farm and tons of animals

Slaves: 
  • Isaac
  • Emily
  • Jessie
Uncle Tom and Aunt Lynn- are awesome

Slaves: 
  • Kierra
  • Greyson
  • Breiton
Grandma and Grandpa Haug- lived next to me in China for a few years, and now live on Uncle Brad and Aunt Linda's farm

Grandma and Grandpa Woodbury- live here in Pendleton and have to put up with me fairly often

Maybe I should draw up a family tree for your reference? Others will be added as they are introduced. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We usually spell the grandfathers differently: Grandpa Haug and Grampa Woodbury. Grandmas are the same, though.