About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

if you give two girls skype...

This post's counterparts are over on Brynne's blog, here and here. You may not want to read this post unless you're crazy. 

L: The tower of Babel, except Chinese, with fish. 
B: I get it. 
 
*skip*

L: I just went to fake headdesk, except I missed and it became real. 
B: This is actually his most famous song, except no one knows that he wrote it, 'cause he never actually preformed it much, you know...
L: My chicken smells all cold and clammy. 
L: That sounds weird. 

*skip*

B: Are you getting headphones? 
L: Yes, because now you're louder. 
B: My nose is runny. 
L: Did you say funny or runny? 

*skip* 

B: I need to shave my legs, in case you care. 
L: I care tremendously. This knowledge is essential to my existence. 
B: It's one of the most important things I will ever tell you. 

*skip*
L: Go shove your mic in your mouth. 
B: Huh? Oh, my webcam mysteriously disconnected. That's why. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I just went to fake headdesk, except I missed and it became real".

It has occurred to me that to someone born in another era, this phrase probably makes no sense - its intent is obvious, but..."headdesk"? ridiculous!

Even though it's one of my favorite words.

P.S. captcha='revere'

Anonymous said...

*snort* you two are too funny. By the way, Layls, by reading this comment you officiall transfer all the rights of funny things that come out of your future conversations with Brynnie to me.

Thanks!