About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

more airport

So, here's the next installment of misery: Seattle/Tacoma International Airport. 

Had dinner. Am feeling much more human. there's something incredibly satisfying about vegetarian chili (yes! I'm on the West Coast, and they actually have VEGETARIAN FOOD!), a bagel, a bottle of water and a honey bran carrot muffin. Not to mention the fact that I actually enjoy eating when there's nothing else that I would rather be doing. Usually, I'm just way too busy to bother enjoying food, but when all I have to do is eat and people-watch... Let's just say that I've only recently realized that I don't have to be entertained by either books, the internet or other people, that my mind comes up with plenty of entertaining stuff, and both writing and people-watching inevitably lead to amusing observations on my part. 

Whoops, I'll write more about that later. Got to go catch a plane. 

Was going to write about gender differences in the Chinese culture vs. American culture, or something along those lines, but got distracted by the food. 

0 comments: