About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

airport

I can tell that by the time I get to Shanghai, I'll be thoroughly sick of airports. Did I mention that I'm spending fourteen hours in Vancouver, BC, and that all of those hours will be spent in the great kingdom of grey speckled wall-ness. Ugh. And I don't think that I've mentioned the four hours in Seattle, nor the hour (so far) that I've spent in Pasco, waiting for whatever problem it is with the airplane I'm supposed to be in to get fixed. 

I think all that frustration is just the manifestation of the fact that I'm sad. I miss Brynne and Carew. When I get home, I won't have anyone to talk about writing with, I won't have anyone to debate philosophy, psychology and anthropology with, and what's (almost) worse is that there won't be anyone to tease me. 

Okay, fine, maybe that's taking it a bit too far, but skype really is just NOT THE SAME! *sigh*

Okay, this post is all sad and boring, but I promise that in reward for reading this one, I will tell you all about the Vancouver airport. I'm sure that there will be something interesting. 

And...I'm definitely a nerdfighter, because all the grey speckled walls make me want to VLOG. Hah. Like that's ever going to happen. 

0 comments: