About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

...even more airport

Just a quick update before I get on the plane (again). I'll blog about serious stuff like anthropological psychology later, after I've had some time to think, and some sleep. I get something like five hours last night. I don't trust alarm clocks, and I was absolutely TERRIFIED of missing my flight. 

Anyhow, I'm wearing a marvelous Nerdfighter T-shirt that Brynne made me after I saw the shirts she made, and when I went through security here in Vancouver, one guy looked at my shirt, laughed and told me that an awesome person deserves an awesome day, and that he hoped I would have one. It definitely made my day, which, If I'm not mistaken will be all of 15 hours long. Or something like that. 

And, disappointingly enough, nothing has happened in my fourteen hours stuck in the Vancouver airport. Not one hint of excitement. I did, however, have a dream that I saw John Green in the Seattle airport. That would have been exciting, but... 

And I've decided that I'm actually going to try to have as many posts per month as there are days. Because hey, I enjoy blogging way more than I thought I would, and there's no reason not to. Plus, writing things down helps me sort out my thoughts and gives me a chance to write about stuff I wouldn't usually even think about. 

Also, I'll be going to a youth retreat from the first to the third of October. Yeah. Two days after I get home, I'll be leaving for Shanghai. I'm hoping that it will help me get settled in China, take my mind off my woes, and give my mother no reason to complain that I stay cooped up in the house way too much. Hopefully I can get over jet-lag enough to enjoy myself. 

And I just looked at my blog, and realized that I'm going to have to do something to attempt to organize all the links I have on the left. Meh. Will deal with that later. Procrastination is just another word for prioritizing, isn't it? And right now I should be focused on making sure I get on the right plane. It would be just like me to end up in Liechtenstein. 

1 comments:

Dan Haug said...

Glad to see you've made it this far. Enjoy the rest of your 15 hour day!