About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

short & to the point

I (inevitably) spent most of yesterday thinking about the Letter Game. My head has been buzzing with little snippets of dialogue, chunks of plot and half a million potential characters, even though none of them are Violet. 

Oh, I think that yesterday I forgot to mention that Brynne will be posting as Abby, and I will be posting as Violet. And now I'm going to stop talking about the Game, or else I might give something good away. 

So, I went to the Clinton Library yesterday, and it was fantastic. In the museum store, I saw 'I miss Bill' merchandise, and was tempted to buy some of it, but I resisted. I really don't have room in my suitcase, and no one would know what it meant in China anyhow. 

After the museum, Aunt CM and I both had excellent tomato basil soup and mushroom-swiss quiche at the River Market. That's where we're going for breakfast and ooh! shopping (shopping where you say 'ooh!' and never buy anything) this morning. I need to go take my shower. 

0 comments: