About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

banana pudding in my brain

Don't expect this to be coherent. I'm wildly excited and still not quite awake. I know, it's 7:05 AM, I should be awake, but I haven't taken my shower yet, so my brain is like banana pudding. I happen to think that banana pudding is nasty. The reason I haven't taken a shower yet is because yesterday when I went to take my shower I found a water-bug that looked like a gigantic prehistoric cockroach playing dead on the floor of my shower stall. I don't like bugs, especially when they're an inch and a half long, have great big flapping wings and make you think they're dead just to hear you scream (yes, I have to admit that I screamed. I'm very ashamed) when they start moving. Eugh. 

My eyes are threatening to close. I really need that shower. There's something miraculous about standing under hot water for ten minutes that turns banana pudding into cinnamon rolls. 

Ciao. 

0 comments: