About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

on suitcases and thoroughly convoluted routes

Did I mention that I'm wildly excited about seeing Brynne and Carew TOMORROW? 

I really should be packing, or at least tying neon pink ribbon to the handles of my suitcases so that I can find mine in the sea of black suitcases that is every American airport. I have to point out that I have no such problems in China, because my suitcase is practically the only plain, black suitcase in all of Asia. All the rest have Mickey Mouse, Hello Kitty or some other monstrosity on them. 

Oh, and my route tomorrow is thoroughly convoluted. First, I fly from Little Rock, Arkansas to Atlanta, Georgia (not quite in the right direction), then I have the pleasure of watching Pendleton flash by on my way to Portland. Then (of course) I get to go to Pasco, Washington on my way back from Portland to Pendleton. I'm thinking of parachuting out when I get to Pendleton the first time. Seriously. Don't ask me why flying (approximately) 1540 extra miles is cheaper, but it is. Argh. 

Now, I'm going to go pack. Really. 

0 comments: