About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

Rockport, Massachusetts!



Right when we got there. I couldn't stop grinning. I could probably live off the smell of the ocean. 

A gorgeous sunset--on its side, because blogger doesn't like me and won't upload the not-on-its-side version. 


Me, walking on the beach, completely oblivious to the fact that someone was taking a picture. 


'Ooooh, the caesar salad looks good!'


My cousin, Paige. 'I'm the angelic one!' 


What can I say? 


Motif One. 


My cousin, Megan, and I, on the last night. 


'Who day and night must scramble for a living, feed the wife and children, say his daily prayers? And who has the right, as master of the house, to have the final word at home? The Papa. the Papa!' 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comments under the pictures are wonderful. Especially the last one. It is perfect.

Do you know two are turned?

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a lovely time!
SEE YOU IN NINETEEN DAYS!

love
Brynnie

Anonymous said...

Your top comment mirrors my feelings exactly.