About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

freedom is near

Last night, after I blogged, I was doing the dishes when I re-noticed the kitchen door. The kitchen has a sliding wood door with a glass panel on top, and on the glass is a BUNNY with a FISHING POLE and a PAIL full of sand. Oh, and the bunny is wearing shorts but no top. I had completely blocked it out until the door came off its roller and tried to smash my poor toes.

We also have flying cockroaches taking over the kitchen and mold in every drawer and cabinet (don't ask, it's awful).

I should be writing right now--I haven't written anything anywhere close to decent in a month or so. I've just been way too tired. Hopefully I'll finally have time after tomorrow, because (just in case you weren't aware) tomorrow is the last day of school. Starting at 3:00 pm, GMT +8 I will be FREE!!!

Happy! Wheee!

Must go write now.

0 comments: