About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

rest...blessed rest

No school today, yay! I've been feeling brain dead and stressed, I've been making silly mistakes and my brain isn't connected to my mouth or hands anymore, so I gave myself a break today. I watched some West Wing (four episodes, actually), tie-dyed a T-shirt (using Sharpies and rubbing alcohol), went through my junk box and threw away a bunch of stuff that's not easily movable and read a bad book form the kid's fiction section of the library. It was all very relaxing. I WAS going to write today, but...what the heck. I can play a little first. I hope :D

We've finally gotten around to making some unsweetened yoghurt, so Mom's making a Persian dish with onions, turmeric, spinach and yoghurt in it. YUM!!!! But she's also frying some beef fillet, which I will no doubt have to eat some of. ("Eat your protein, Layli!" "But I hate meat, it's unhealthy, and bad for the environment!!" "Just eat it already!")

Hah, I was right about Mom and the meat. Eurgh.

I'm looking at airpasses for N. America... Let's hope I find a cheap one!

0 comments: