About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

yet another Saturday night...and I didn't even get to sleep late!

Today was, once again, a very busy Saturday. I woke up at six and couldn't go back to sleep (poor me). Then I went to a friends house and listened to a tape Amatu'l-Bahá Rúhíyyih Khanum gave on "The Dawn Breakers" in Haifa. Her voice and mannerism remind me of my grandma, Na...

Then Mom and I went to the dental clinic, and I sat there for about 2 hours finshing The Belgariad. It was good. I thought the ending would be super predictable, but it wasn't at all, so that was a pleasent surprise. However, the cushions in their waiting room are somewhat less than comfortable. I don't think they were meant to be sat on for a very long time.

When I got home I curled up and watched four episodes of The West Wing straight. I was going to watch two, but they left me hanging at the end of the second one I watched, so I decided to go on. That's the only TV show I find even mildly addictive. I wonder why...

0 comments: