About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

no title (Layli's thoughts are very disjointed, so she can't think of a suitable title)

Today was an extraordinarily uneventful day, so I won't bore you with an account of every class I attended and every conversation I had. I don't remember having any interesting thoughts, which is probably because I went through today like a zombie. It's the easiest way I've found to make time pass quickly.

I'm so restless, I keep on feeling like something should be or is going to happen, but--nothing yet. I started this year so full of anticipation, but now I really don't know what I was so excited about. Maybe it was just hope--hope that international school would be better than Chinese school, but it's not. It's just bad in different ways. Hopefully next year I'll really enjoy school. And I might even learn something too!

My friend Nura would like me to add here how wonderful she is. I'm just passing along the message. Naturally, all my friends are fantabulous (yes, that IS a word, according to Layli's dictionary) and I love them very much. It's just that Nura is the only one who has asked me to publicly proclaim her wonderfulness so far. I am, however, accepting requests.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have something more interesting to say, since Mom and I are going to the dentist and I plan to check out all the torture devices they have in the dental clinic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello hello!!!
i jst wanted to bring to your attention a smallllllll typo :) u forgot wonderfull AWESOME :):) but its ok ill get over it lol

LUV, AWESOME NURA!!!!

Anonymous said...

Laaaaaaaaaaaayliiiii, I keep checking your blog like it's going to update even though I know that it's the wrong time. Then I is sad. :P

I want to hear your voice...I wish I had more videos of when I was there...and more pictures of us. I only have like two or three of you and me and none of them are very good.

*sighs*