About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

only slightly periphrastic (I love that word)

Today was --Oh! It just started POURING rain outside.... As I was saying, today was fairly uneventful, with the only interesting happening being that lunch was horrid. The cafeteria got mixed up, thought that today was Earth Day and made peanut butter sandwiches. The peanut butter was the colour and consistency of dog turd. Since on Earth Day (next Tuesday) there are a bunch of reporters coming to school (I think my international school is the only school in Ningbo that celebrates Earth Day, also it's been a very slow month for news), it was very lucky that we found out how nasty that particular meal was before every newspaper in China commented on our food.

Hmm... I just noticed that I spell "colour" the UK way. I spell and punctuate mostly the UK way, now that I come to think of it. Interesting. Very interesting.

I wrote two pages in my journal during math class today; I was bored out of my mind. I used to love math AND math class. Now I hate math class. What happened?

Anyway... I get the feeling Ningbo and this year are only stepping stones for bigger and better
(actually, not necessarily) things, so I'll try not to worry about it too much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laylii....I love your profile picture!