About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

Ze Tomato

EDIT: I just saw a mosquito buzzing around in my bedroom. I'm not sure I'm quite as excited about it getting warm as I was a half hour ago. 

We have a new oven! Behold! 


Yes, it is a "Tomato" brand oven. In this household, we now 'tomato' things, and pop some muffins into the 'tomato'. I made muffins in the tomato yesterday using THIS recipe, and they were amazing. Sorry, no pics of the muffins themselves. I have no self-control. 

Then I took a walk, because it stopped raining! (It had been raining almost continually for a month.) I'm glad the canals didn't flood, they were looking pretty high. 


This is a field of canola. As in 'canola oil'. The leaves are quite tasty stir-fried too. 

I'm in love with the building on the right. 

And the plants seem to think it's spring! 

The birds think it's spring too. 
I just hope the weather stays this nice. I'm tired of freezing, especially during the fast

2 comments:

Nisha said...

Hey i just reviews your blog at blog catalog.. i love your images and the best part is the way you describe them so humorously.. that's funny.. hehe.. ill be back here soon!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, we have Canola Fields in Australia too. I miss looking at them :/