About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

sorry, mom

Last night I had a really, really weird dream. 

I dreamt that I was about seventeen, and I was planning my own funeral. It wasn't because I was sick or anything like that, I don't know why I was thinking about my own funeral at seventeen, but I was. 

The main thing that happened in my dream is that my mother and I argued about flowers, because she wanted to have roses at my funeral, and I said absolutely not. It's kind of funny, because that's exactly what would happen in real life. My mom loves roses and I can't stand them. 

Just throwing this out there: no roses at my funeral. 

Right now I think I want a combination of any of the following: 
  • violets
  • jasmine
  • lilac
  • tea olive
  • royal paulownia
  • wisteria

0 comments: