About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

in which I dangle information

I know I've been a terrible blog-mistress. I'm sorry. I've been disgustingly busy these last couple of weeks, and this week I'm off to Xi'an and Shanghai. If I have internet in Xi'an, I may post some pictures and whatnot, but if not, I promise to tell you all about it when I get home. For reals. 

And when I'm in the States (I leave on April twentieth), I'll try to be better about posting too. And hopefully I'll also have time to update all my other projects. I haven't abandoned them, I swear. I've just been really busy and distracted lately, partially because of schoolwork, but a lot of it because my life may or may not be completely turned upside down and I have to be prepared. If it does turn upside down, you guys will definitely hear about it, both on my blog and on Brynne's. Meanwhile, since everything is still in the works, we ain't saying a thing. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3

nuenisu.

Deborah Teramis Christian said...

Are you coming back to the States for good, or for temporary?

just curious, also cuz I like what you show of China. :)

L said...

I'm probably staying in the States and living with Brynne and her family, but it's not quite sure yet. I'll still write about China though, just no pictures. :D