About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

The Worlds of Pelakîs

If you promise not to laugh at me for being the language geek that I am, you can go HERE to see my new project. I'm excited about it. I absolutely love the fact that I figured out how to put links on the top of each page, so the site is better organized than it would have been otherwise. The site is, obviously, a work in progress. 

I would show you all some of my old stuff (while I'm opening myself wide up to ridicule), but unfortunately, along with my stash of blank notebooks, most of my old journals, artwork and projects also got ruined when the storage room was flooded. I guess people will have to make do with what I'm working on now. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You copied me! :D

How do you link across the top of the page like thats?

Emma Leigh said...

Hello. Fellow Geek and aspiring writer here. Hahaha.

I admire your guts to reveal ideas whilst in planning. I am a total perfectionist and must plan everything out many times before I voice one of my ideas. I look forward to seeing how The Worlds of Pelakîs evolves.

L said...

Hey Emma!

I usually don't have the guts to reveal what I'm planning. The only reason I forced myself to this time is because I realized that if people looked at my profile, they could see what other blogs I had, so I figured that I might as well take initiative and tell people about the site on my blog.

Plus, Brynne Annaë, the commenter above you (and my friend IRL) and I are fairly competitive, though always friendly. She pushes me to do stuff I normally would be too shy to do.

I hope you enjoy my blogs!