About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

stunning scenary

Okay, so I left out the horses yesterday in my critter post. Sorry horses!



And the outside of the shop. I love the building! And notice that the sky is actually blue.

Yes, we had blackberry cobbler. Needless to say, it's all gone by now. A couple of days ago we also had peach cobbler. It was heavenly as well.

Um...?

Pretty, pretty, pretty. Definitely worth going outside at 5:30 a.m. and getting my feet wet for.

And another mist-rolling-off-the-hills type picture.
So that's the outside. I'll post pictures of the shop and the kiln shed in a few minutes. If I did it all in one post it would be way too long.

1 comments:

Dan Haug said...

Hi Layli,
I LOVE Arkansas. I've spent about three weeks there over two different trips. It is truly a beautiful state.

I'm glad to hear that you are going to be able to come visit us. The kids are really excited!!