About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

all God's critters

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I fell asleep before dinner and didn't have any energy after that. Today, you get (some) pictures as promised.

Dolche. Isn't she adorable?

Sam. He looks perpetually sad...

I couldn't get a picture of Pudge, the other dog. I'll try to tomorrow.

Some days he's Unity, and some days he's just plain Tom.

Psych C (Psychotic Cat). Don't ask why.

Two wet dogs.

Dolche likes to nibble on things, and Sam lets her near his tail, which is a bad idea.

And I wasn't quick enough to get a pic of Sam chasing an armadillo.

Hummingbirds! There were eight at one point, but I didn't have the camera.
And yes, today's theme is animals, because it's late and I'm not going to post the rest of the pictures. I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I'll write a long post with lots of pictures.

Good night!

0 comments: