About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

please, please, please!

Why, oh why, can I not fly alone from Washington to China? It's not like I'm going to get lost, and it's not like someone is miraculously 'responsible' enough to fly alone at fifteen and not fourteen. But alas, we haven't yet found a flight to get me from Washington to Shanghai. If tickets don't show up on our doorstep gift wrapped by the end of next week, I won't be going to see Brynne and Carew. *Waaaah*

Anyhow. Hopefully it'll work out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so on Alaska Airlines, you can travel alone starting at age 13. So, I could put you on the plane in Pendleton to Portland or Seattle or San Francisco, and then you have to get to . . . where?

The problem looks like in situations like Korean Air, that they don't want you changing from one airline to another.

Alternatively, you could just hang out with us for 2 months until you turn 15 :)

Sarah