About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

better...

Cooler tempers have prevailed. Yesterday was a...um, mess. To say the least. Today, three people have offered to let me stay with them until I turn fifteen (thank you, thank you, thank you!) and my mom is considering it. What will probably happen is that I'll spend September with Brynne and Carew, and then spend October with my aunt. Of course, Mother hasn't made up her mind yet, but it sounds hopeful.

My aunt is also going to check out the Foundation series for me to read in Rockport (thank you, Aunt CM!), and I'll read the trilogy first. Okay, Brynne and Daniel? I'll post reviews afterwards, though maybe not on this blog. I really want to start one just for book reviews, because they would take over this blog if I let them. Again, we'll see how many books I read :P

0 comments: