About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

plot plot plot

Argh. Listening to John McCutcheon and plotting. It's not going well. I'm too fond of my protagonists, so I'm having to force myself to be mean to them and make something happen. I do hate conflict, but it's fun to write once I get going. I suspect that's when Juliana (one of the three girls that inhabit my brain) takes over. She loves a fight or a nice, juicy argument.

Maybe The Fray will help. At least the name is suitable. Music always plays with my emotions utterly shamelessly. Maybe it'll work to my advantage today, if I'm careful about what I listen to...?

***

Plotting not going well. I've decided to work with what I've got so far (seven chapters worth) and see how it goes from there. Have switched from drinking cranberry juice to eating tortilla chips. YUM!

0 comments: