About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

news...almost

Layli is procrastinating. Layli has a history assignment due in 5 days and Layli hasn't started even looking at it. Layli believes that referring to herself in the third person is very fun, even though it probably annoys other people...

I'm listening to Wonderwall right now, and thinking about the junior youth (and youth-- you guys are awesome too)... Mom got two job offers, one here in Ningbo and one in Suzhou. We need to make a decision soon. I'll know what's going on probably by next week. It's nice to know at least which continent we're going to end up in. I had nightmares about moving to the Netherlands (Mom applied for two jobs there). I don't have anything against the Netherlands, I just don't personally want to live there.

So that's the news. Or the promise of news soon. Thank goodness.

0 comments: