About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

bleh day

Well. Today was one of those kinds of days. I got out of bed and promptly tripped and fell. Then I forgot to take out the trash this morning. When I was making dinner, I dropped one clove of garlic, a bell pepper, my iPod (it's fine) and a roll of plastic bags. Then, when I was dancing around and being weird, I tripped again and banged my hip. I know have a two inch by four inch bruise on my hip and a bump on my head. Also, when I was at school, I overheard a couple of people gossiping about me. It was not nice. At all. Why do girls always go into bathrooms, stand by the sink and gossip? There are much better places for not being heard. Of course, the whole point might be to be heard, but that's too mean for me to even want to think about it.

I know I promised pictures a while ago, but there have been some technical difficulties (which involve my computer shutting down every time I plug the camera in), so please be patient. I'm working on it, but it's going v-e-r-y slowly.

0 comments: