About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

meh...

It's so hard to go back to school after a break. I was exhausted (physically) after retreat, and then I had to jump right back into school. And these next few weeks there's a ton of stuff going on--I had a bio exam, have a history project due, have a history essay due, have a history test, a math test and an English presentation due. And it's fine arts night next Thursday, so everybody is running around like chickens with their heads cut off. If school weren't so very serious, I'd think it all was hilarious.

All of this schoolwork is draining my brainpower and is taking up precious time. After school, I come home and do an hour of extra math, read whatever I'm supposed to read, then work on my essay/presentation/project or review for the next test. After dinner I do more of the same until about nine. At that point, my eyes are so tired and I'm so sick of words that I don't even want to think about writing anything else, so I'll play my violin for a while or do some bead work. Ugh. Even here, it all sounds agonizingly unproductive.

Hmm... there's something weird with my internet--out of the dozen sites or so that I've tried, only Blogger will load. Now ain't that sum'in else? Sorry, that was me mocking my fellow Arkansans. Pay me no heed.

Hopefully whatever the problem is, it will sort itself out soon.

0 comments: