About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

and the power is mine

Nothing worth noting happened today, so I'm going to go continue writing my pack of lies, because after all, that's what fiction is--lies. Hah, and I don't even get in trouble for telling them. Lies, lies, lies! I do not live in Wisconsin, there is no such thing as The Wright & Thompson Library, Chava Estrella Garwood, with all of her quirks, is not real...but I can make you think that they all exist. Muahaha, the power is mine. And that is why I love writing.

Not really though. It allows me to confess all my sins and feelings without anyone knowing it. Writing lets me make everything the way I think it should be, and then I get to change it all! And, of course, writing keeps me from bursting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO LAYLI!