About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

thank goodness it's Friday...

Today was just another day at school. I spent most of history class fuming, because my history teacher is the kind of teacher who will give you a B+ just for the sake of not giving you an A. Said teacher is also making my mom's life difficult, because he's in charge of after school activities, and he dumped a bunch of kids on my mom, so now she's supposed to do a cooking class with 45 kids. You DON'T give a petty dictator extra power!

School is better than it was, though, but I think that's only because I know I won't be here next year. I'm crossing my fingers that school next year will at least not be boring and stressful.

Speaking of stress, thank heavens it's Friday. I think the everyone at school is tired and burnt out. Weekends are good, but we all need a proper break, and we don't get one until the end of this month.

I got my teeth cleaned recently and it turns out that I had cement on them because of my braces...so I was in there for about an hour having me teeth scraped on. It was very tiring and gave me headache. Strange, how when my jaw is tired I get a headache. Life is just chock full of wonders!

0 comments: