About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

just a bit sad

Today we had BLUE SKIES! Those of you who don't live in Ningbo won't understand why I'm all excited, but...

China, it seems, has blocked Blogspot again. So I can post, but I can't view any blogs. There are ways around that though, of which I am making good use. It occurred to me just today (I have no idea why it didn't occur to me earlier) that I haven't actually read Brynne, Carew or Keira's in China blogs. So I'm rectifying that, and they bring back SO many memories. Sometimes they'll just say friend, and it's a peculiar feeling to know that they're talking about me and the things we did together.

Ooooh, I now have an AMAZING display of fireworks right outside my window. They're stunning, but also marginally annoying, seeing as I'm trying to read, write and blog all at the same time.

Today, the high school watched "The 11th Hour" in preparation for Earth Day. It was quite good, very interesting and far better than I had expected it to be.

Hmm, I just noticed how many of Carew's posts begin with "Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but..." 

Their blogs make me homesick, or Dalian-sick, or whatever it should be called, now that I've admitted that despite my having grown up there, Dalian really isn't home anymore. I wonder where will be home next... And whether I'll be happy there, and how long I'll stay...

0 comments: