About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

little Layli

Things that are found in the attic must be shared, don't you think? 

I'm assuming that you said yes. 

This is my first picture. I did have black hair for about the first three months. And big blue eyes. 


Everyone together now, aaaaw. 


Soon after this, my hair turned blonde. 


My parents called me Tweety. I can kinda see why. 


This is me wearing my traditional Canary Island outfit. 


I think this was the first time that I saw snow. 


Even at age three I was a cleanliness freak. 


I must say that's quite a lot of leaves for a little kid to be buried under. 


Conked out on the couch. And just about this time in the stack of photos I was starting to gripe about how much pink I wore. 


My mother did this to me. I have to say that the dresses are cute, but I'm not a fan of the matching. 


And again with the pink. 


My other nickname was 'Layli-bug'. 


I wonder what it was that caused me to make that face. 


And I love this picture of me, I really do. But notice the gap between my front teeth. What the dentist did to my teeth the year later is a pretty good story. I may tell it sometime, but not now. I wouldn't want to ruin the atmosphere. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

D'aww! Cuteness!