About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

bet you didn't know...

It's been a while since I've done one of these, and I think they're fun. 

Name five things laying around your computer. 

A bottle of sugarless mint gum, a roll of tape, a bunch of books, an alarm clock, two pairs of scissors. 

10 places you've lived, in order. 

I'm assuming that whoever wrote this means chronological order. 
Santa Maria de Guia, the Canary Islands, Spain
Madison, Wisconsin, the US of A
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, USA
Five different houses in Dalian, China
Two houses in Ningbo, China
...and that's it. 

A romantic night would be...

Um...romantic? I've never thought about it. But I suppose it would matter who it was with than anything else. And whoever it's with should have a say in what we do. 

Were you ever rushed to the hospital? What for? 

Yes, I was. For second-degree burns caused by oil splashing all over my neck and face. I was unconscious for most of it, and what I do remember is just...red. Thankfully the only scarring I have is some tiny bumps under my right eye. 

What's the worst that can happen? 

I could live forever. (I'm sure there are worse things out there, I just can't think of them right now.) 

0 comments: