About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

room

Yikes, it's late! I just went to turn off my computer and realized that I haven't posted yet. And the only reason that I'm up this late is because I now have a bed, a desk, a chest of drawers and a (small) bookshelf. So of course I had to unpack, and put everything away, and figure out where I was going to put everything.... And it took me a while. 

But now my room is neat, besides the eight skirts draped across the back of my chair because I don't have enough hangers, the stack of books on my desk because I don't have bookends, my dreamcatcher and hummingbird sitting on the chest of drawers because I need to have someone come and put nails in the walls, my carved wooden butterfly sitting on the chest of drawers because it needs to be framed, all my stuffed animals piled on my bed (soon to be transferred to my desk) because I can't figure out what to do with them etc. 

Aaaaah! And it really is looking ten times better than it did. The mess! I can't stand the mess! 

Anyhow, Mom and I are going shopping tomorrow, and hopefully we can buy some things (like hangers and bookends) that will make my room be a lot neater. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie. Please send me a picture of your room. Love, Auntie cm