About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

cold

It's getting cold. There's no spring or fall here in Ningbo. It was summer two days ago, and now it's cold and foggy and lovely. I have a confession to make: I love winter, especially when it's cold and foggy and you can hear the wind howling. I just don't like being cold. But the ironic thing is that I'm cold more in the summer than in the winter, simply because of a nasty invention called an air conditioner, which allows all the lunatics who want their houses to be sixty-six degrees fahrenheit in July to actualize their dream. 

Anyhow. I hope it snows this year. There's nothing (well, hardly anything) nicer than waking up early and stomping around in the fresh snow. 

Now that I've eaten lunch, I should probably go make my bed and do the breakfast (and lunch) dishes. 

0 comments: