About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

Operation Pack Like Mad

Operation Pack Like Mad is in progress. Nine years of accumulated junk is a lot of stuff. We get rid of bunches of it every time we move (on average once every 18 months), the last movers broke about half of our stuff, and our storeroom got flooded this year, but still....

On the good side, it's getting done, and it looks like it's getting done. My room is completely empty except for a small stack of clothes I'm taking back to the States and some assorted junk which also goes in the suitcase. It's annoying because I'm packing for the States, but I'm not going for at least another two weeks. At least I'm going, unless something like the Chinese government having a panic attack because my visa isn't in my current passport but in my old one, which has holes punched all over it and the words "CANCELED WITHOUT PREJUDICE" stamped on the first page... which might very well happen.

0 comments: