About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

fried green tomatoes and inexistent people

I talked to Brynne and Carew on Skype this morning. We rambled on about a bunch of stuff and decided that the best job for me would be working for an inexistent guy, shuffling around inexistent paperwork and having meetings with inexistent people. Sounds fun to me! But I'd much rather write about inexistent people.

Finally! The contract from Nottingham arrived, and it's in my hot little paws. That means Mom can sign it tonight and all the paperwork can get started! Which means that we can leave soon! Yay!

I'm so incredibly ready to get back to the States. Even the ubiquitous individualism seems attractive to me, after a year in China. And I miss foods, like catfish, various candy bars I'm rather fond of, and FRIED GREEN TOMATOES. Fried green tomatoes are the only things Jessa and I fight about. If there's an odd number of slices, well... I can't be held responsible for stealing it off her plate after sweetly telling her she can have it.

1 comments:

just~another~girl said...

if you steal my fried green tomato you must prepare for war!