About Archives Cast Links The Junk Drawer

packing up

Now all of our books and boardgames are packed. I have no idea why we've started so late this time (we've moved nine times in the past fourteen years). Surely you can pack without knowing where you're moving to? We still don't have full information on either of the jobs, so Mom is very hesitant about making a decision.

Uh-oh. I just realized that I haven't packed any of the reference books or Baha'i books yet. Dangit, I thought the job was done!

Anyhow. It was ninety degrees Fahrenheit yesterday, with ninety percent humidity. It wasn't that hot, but it sure felt like it was. I'm looking forward to not being in Ningbo for most of the summer. Boiling to death in my own sweat isn't the most pleasant way that I can think of to die.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice new colors. :)